Hair Queens


Okay so the two fashion phenomenons that I'm currently obsessed with are 1) hair accessories and 2) BELT BAGS. I have yet to get my hands on a belt bag of my own but hopefully a post on them will soon ensue. (Ha! That almost rhymed.) Nonetheless, this post is fully dedicated to the hair trend of late with the reoccurrence of lovely hair bands and chic clasps on the fashion markets. I'm still in search of a perfect hair band but as you will see below, a ribbon can do the job pretty nicely as well. There are no rules to this trend, so you can get creative. I included a little inspo section of how other women have worn the trend as well.







Here I'm wearing a ribbon as a hair brand!










Some inspiración:

Source: Pintrest

Source: Manrepeller

A post shared by Danielle Bernstein (@weworewhat) on




Source: Trace Henningsen
Source: Pintrest


A post shared by Alexa (@alexachung) on


Blair Waldorf is the "OG" of hair trends

Source: Vogue
A post shared by Grace Zip (@graceziphair) on


Source: Pintrest

A post shared by VH. (@vivianhoorn) on