OOTD







Hey lovelies! Today I  wore a new gray coat that I got from Cubus for only 19 e. Ah, I love sales! The black jeans are from Carlings, and the collar blouse is an old catch from Gina Tricot. The knit sweater was actually knit by my granny! It's one of my favorite pieces at the moment and I'm seriously tempted to wear it everyday. 
These following two weeks will be the last little crunch that I will have to grind through before I can finally concentrate on studying for finals and nothing else. I have so many deadlines due this week that it's not even funny. When you're stressed out, it's so hard to be bothered with wearing something nice. That's where cute sweaters come in handy! It's so easy to just throw one on and still feel comfortable without having to look like a slug. 

Kisses, 

J