Summer vibe





























 Wearing:

Dress - Zara
Shoes - New Look
Sunglasses - Vintage

(If you wish to know what any of my friends wore just ask below n the comments)



This day was such a beautiful day! A heat wave hit Maastricht and it was well over 20 degrees in the sun. Hence, we did the only thing you could think of, and went for a picnic up on the hill. Before that though, me and Grigoria had an interview because we are going to work in a fashion festival in June, fitting and dressing the models backstage of fashion shows. I'm beyond excited! I'm sure it's going to be stressful and hard, but I'm so up for the challenge.
I was so glad to finally get to wear my dress from Zara. I haven't yet gotten a chance to check out the stores here in Maastricht but the new collection I saw in the Finnish stores was so nice that I wanted to buy everything... White and blue stripes are just the epitome of summer wear. Also, to add a fun twist to my prep, I added some edge, and threw on my loyal and wonderful New Look boots. I'm sure my fellow sailors (read pirates...) would have been proud. 
Yesterday, I was in Luxembourg! Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of the country itself, as the whole day was spent in the European Court of Justice. It was incredibly cool though as our school's moot court team got to plead in front of the real judges in the ECJ. 

Xo,
J