Merry Christmas, Love










On the Gentleman in the 7th picture:
White dress shirt- Paul Smith
Black jacket- Giorgio Armani

I'm wearing:
White blouse with a lace collar- Cubus
On my sister:
White sweater- Only
White Dress - Macy's

Merry christmas or shall I say "happy holidays" to all of my dear readers! I hope you all will have the most amazing holiday season whether you celebrate christmas or not! I'm wearing a shirt with a lace collar from Cubus. It's a christmas present from a dear friend and I'm already in love with it!

Hyvää joulua mun kaikille ihanille lukijoille! Vaikka pitäis varmaankin sanoa "Happy Holidays" elikkä  hyvää loma sesonkia niinkun jenkeissä sanotaan poliittisen korrektisti koska eihän kaikki vietä joulua!  Mun päällä tänä jouluaattona oli ihana pitsikauluksinen paitapusero Cubukselta. Sain sen joululahjaksi eräältä ystävältä ja täytyy sanoa että oon jo aivan rakastunut siihen! 

xoxo,
Juuls