Exploring Moscow day 2

















OOTD
Top - Bik Bok
Maxi Skirt - Hollister
Sunnies - vintage

EN: Ciao! I'm back on the Finnish soil. My second day in Moscow was even warmer than the other. We took a subway to the neighborhood, in which my dad used to live when he was younger. We also visited the Gorgy park. The park was full of people enjoying a picnic, long boarding, and playing ping pong. I think I've drank at least a trillion cups of green tea during these past days. Moscow continues to amaze me with all of its beautiful colors and stylish people. 

FIN: Ciao! Suomen perukoilla ollaan taas vihdoin. Toinen päivä Moskovassa oli vielä lämpimämpi kun sitä edeltävä. Otettiin metro mun isän vanhaan naapurustoon, jossa se asui kun oli nuori. Käytiin myös Gorgy puistossa. Puisto oli täynnä ihmisiä picnicillä, long bordeilla, ja jopa pelaamassa pingistä. Olen näiden parin päivän aikana juonut varmaan joku tsiljoona kuppia vihreetä teetä. Moskova jatkaa ihastuttamistaan sen kauniine väreineen ja tyylikkäine ihmisineen. 



Xo,
J